And what was that other one you did? The one where you were the jogger.
你还演过什么?你那一次演的是一个慢跑的人
Oh, that was for, um, Spray 'n Wash.
那是演《冲冲洗洗》的那一次
Spray 'n Wash! That's the one!
就是《冲冲洗洗》 -天啊
Gosh. I remember the girl that was in it with me. She was somethin'.
我记得那个和我一起演的女孩 她真是火辣
I just remember you jogging. - Whoo-hoo!
我只记得你在慢跑
So, when's the wedding?
婚礼是什么时候?
Next Saturday, Mom. Remember? We told you.
下个星期六,妈,记得吗? 我跟你说过的
And Miles is my best man, Mrs. Raymond. My main man.
麦斯是伴郎,雷蒙太太 我的好兄弟
Miles, when are you going to get married again?
麦斯,你什么时候要再婚?
I just got divorced, Phyllis.
我才刚刚离婚,菲莉思
Two years ago, buddy.
那是两年前,兄弟
You should get back together... with Victoria.She was good for you. She was good for you!
你应该和薇朵复合.她很适合你.她很适合你…
And so beautiful, and so intelligent. You knew her, right?
而且是那么的漂亮又聪明认识她,对不对?
Oh, yeah. Real well. Still do.
是,我们很熟,还有连络
I'm worried about you, Miles.
我很担心你,麦斯
Do you need some money?
你需要钱吗?
Jack. Jack. Jack, come on.
杰克.杰克,快起来
Jack! No, no, no, no. She'll wake up.
杰克,不要…她会醒的