Did you read the latest draft, by the way?
你看过我最新版的稿子了吗?
Oh, yeah. Yeah. - And?
看过 - 然后呢?
It's great. I mean, there are so many improvements. It's much tighter.
非常好,我是说…改进了很多.紧湊很多,看起来很…
Just seems... I don't know, more congealed or something.
我不知道,感觉更稳定了
Mm-hmm. What about the new ending? Did you like that?
那新的结局如何?你喜欢吗?
Oh, yeah. New ending vastly superior to the old ending.
喜欢,新的结局 比旧的结局好太多了
There is no new ending. Page 750 on is exactly the same.
根本就没有新结局.第750页一点都没有变动
Well, maybe it just seemed new... because everything leading up to it was so different?
也许感觉起来像新的 因为前导的内容都变了
Yeah! That must be it!
是,一定是这样的
Whoa. Why are we getting off?
为什么要下高速公路?
Uh, I just wanna make one quick stop. - For what?
我想停一下. - 为什么?
I just thought we could say a quick hello to my mother. - Your mother?
我想去和我妈打个招呼. - 你妈?
Look, it's her birthday tomorrow. Okay?
听好,明天是她的生日,好吗?
And I don't feel right driving by and not stopping in. - Okay.
如果经过了不去看她,感觉不太对
It'll take a second. She's right off the freeway.
这不会很久 她住得离高速公路很近
Okay.! I didn't know it was her birthday. How old is she gonna be?
好,我刚刚不知道是她的生日 是几岁的生日?
Uh, oh... 70-something.
七十几吧
Oh. Here, hold these for just a second. Thank you.
给你,帮我拿一下.谢谢