I love you, Mrs. Smith.
我爱你,史密斯太太
You know, sometimes I think love is just a trick nature plays on us,
你知道,有时候我想,爱情只是 大自然在我们身上玩的一个小把戏
just a way of bringing more screaming babies into the world.
只是为了带更多嗷嗷叫的小孩到这世界来
You actually believe that?
你真的相信那?
Sometimes.
有时候
God, I think it's everything.
天,我觉得爱情是一切
The only meaning there is to this crazy dream we're all trapped in.
这是我们被困在这疯狂梦想中的唯一意义
Well...
呃…
I hope not.
我希望不是
Good night, sweetheart.
亲爱的,晚安
It's been Ionely for you, I know.
我知道你寂寞久了
And I'm sorry.
对不起
There's just the two of us now.
现在只是我们两人了
One day, there'll only be one of us.
一天,将只剩下我们其中一个
It's an unbearable prospect.
这是令人无法接受的前景
That's why we have to love each other as hard as we can now,
那也是为什么我们要尽量多爱对方
while we still have the chance.
趁我们还有机会