Well, Charlie, here I am waiting for you and mom,
好啦 小查莉 现在我在这儿等你和妈妈呢
'cause mom said I have to see this, whatever this is.
因为老妈说我一定要看看这个 不管是什么
Here we come.
我们来啦
Look at you two!
哎呀 看你们两个美的
Why are you dressed like that?
你们为什么穿成这样啊
Well, we had a casting.
呃 因为我们有个角色通告
In the professional modeling business,
是专业模特事业
That's what an audition is called...
这个就叫做试镜了
A casting.
一个通告
So you're a professional model now?
那你俩现在算是专业模特了吗
Oh, don't act surprised, Teddy.
哦 别表现的太惊奇 泰迪
I think we all knew this day was coming.
我想大家都知道这一天迟早会到来的
She's a model now.
她现在是模特了
If I knew raising parents was gonna be this hard,
如果我早知道赡养父母会这么难的话
Never would've done it.
我一定会缩手不干的
But soon enough it'll be your turn
不过很快就会轮到你的责任了
So good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运啰 查莉