Can I see the comics?
可以给我看漫画吗?
This is the New York Times.
这是纽约时报
Okay, may I see the comics?
好,能否借我看漫画?
Guys. I thought you were taking Ross to the game?
你们不是要带罗斯去看球?
We are. He's meeting us here.
是啊,我们约在这里
No! Rachel is meeting us here.
瑞秋也跟我们约在这里
Oh come on, they can be in the same room.
他们还是可以共处一室吧
Yeah, you shoulda been there last night.
你昨晚没看到
Why? What happened now?
怎么了?
Well Ross was hangin' out over at our place, Rachel comes over to borrow some moisturiser from Chandler....
罗斯在我们那边,瑞秋来跟钱德借润肤乳…
Yeah y-you, how hard is it to say something? Rachel came over to borrow something.
你不能说借“东西”吗?瑞秋过来借“东西”
Anyway! Her and Ross just started yelling at each other.
反正她和罗斯就开始对骂
Wait. Why was he yelling at her? He's the one who slept with someone else.
他怎么敢骂她?他跟别人上床耶
Well, I guess he says that because they were on a break when it happened, that she should of forgiven him by now.
他说他们当时分手了,所以她早就该原谅他了
Whoa!! He is soo unreasonable! God, although I think I understand what he means. Oh my God, this is like 60 Minutes, okay, when, when, at first you're really mad at that pharmaceutical company for making the drug and then y'know you just feel bad for the people because they needed to make their hair grow.
他真不可理喻,真是的,尽管我觉得了解他的意思,天哪,这样好像“60分钟”,你本来很气制药公司生产一种药。后来又很同情那些人,因为…他们想要长头发
Y'know what this is like? This is like when my parents got divorced. Man, I hope Ross doesn't try to kidnap me after Cub Scouts.
我父母离婚时就是这样,希望罗斯看完球,不会企图绑架我
Y'know I had a dream where Ross and Rachel were still together, they never broke up. And we were all just like hanging out, and everyone was happy....
我梦到罗斯和瑞秋没有分手,我们开心的在一起
I had the same dream!
我也梦到了
Yeah, and nobody slept with that Xerox girl.
没有人跟那个女的上床
Oh, I had the opposite dream.
我的刚好相反
Y'know what maybe it's gonna be okay, I mean it's been a week.
也许不要紧,都一个星期了
Yeah, I mean it's never taken me a week to get over a relationship.
我结束一段感情从不超过一星期
It's never taken you more than a shower to get over a relationship.
你一冲完澡,一段感情就结束了