Where is Toby going?
托比要去哪
Uh, he said it was about work.
他说是工作的事
You know what he's doing, don't you?
你知道他要干吗 是吧
Spencer, he's going out to find the lair.
斯宾塞 他要深入敌穴
He can't do something like that on his own.
不能一个人去做那种事
"A" Really knows how to hold a grudge.
A是个非常记仇的人
I think he'll be okay.
我觉得他不会有事
Sorry I'm late. Here's your tea.
抱歉我迟到了 你的茶
Thanks. Okay...
谢谢 好吧
So if you wanted a mask made, who would you ask?
如果你想做个面具 你会找谁
Somebody who worked at a costume shop.
在戏装店工作的人吗
Shana.
莎娜
You think that Shana's involved?
你觉得莎娜和这事有关吗
I want to see what happens
我倒想看看
when Melissa comes face-to-face with the mask.
梅丽莎亲眼见到面具的反应
Where would she go first? Would she go out to Hector's...
她会先去哪 她会出去找赫克特...
Or to shana's? Or somebody else.
还是莎娜呢 或者其他人
I'll be right back. Okay.
我马上回来 好的
Are you ready for this?
你准备好做这件事了吗
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
No. Melissa isn't even home today.
不 梅丽莎今晚都不在家
I was thinking more tomorrow night.
我更想明晚行动
OK. I can do that.
好 我没问题
Okay. I'm seeing Jake later.
好的 我过会儿要见杰克
Notice how I have no reaction to that?
注意到我毫无反应了吗
I am completely neutral.
我保留意见
Come on, knock it off.
拜托 少来了
Look, after everything that you've been through,
你经历了那么多事后
You deserve something a little bit less...
你该有一段没那么...
...insane? Hopeless? Impossible?
疯狂 无望 毫无可能的
Complicated.
复杂的关系