Tomorrow, you can put that thing outside for someone's cat, where it belongs.
明天你就可以把那东西放在外面,给谁谁谁的猫吃。
Ooh-er!
哦~~呃!
I'm getting fed up stuck in this thing! I want to get out and tidy up!
我就是这么被喂养大的!我要出去弄干净!
Just look at all that mess out there!
看看外面那些乱七八糟的东西!
We must do the correct thing, dear.
我们必须做正确的事情,亲爱的。
We must remain in the inner core or refuge.
我们必须躲在隐蔽处。
Ours not to reason why.
这是不需要解释的事情。
Our but to um... something or other.
我们..嗯..指的是什么。
It tells you about this problem in the County Council directive. I'll show you.
官方手册里解释了这个问题,我找给你看。
Let's see. Um... Where is it?
让我们来看看,嗯..在哪儿呢?
Ah, yes. Here we are.
啊,是,就是这里。
"During this period, reduced external stimuli may produce problems of group behaviour."
“在此期间,减少外界刺激可能导致群体性行为。”
Oh, yes, I see, dear.
哦,是的,我明白了,亲爱的。
"Steps to combat this may include the following:
“与之战斗可能包括以下事宜:
At intervals, stimulate group activities.
" 不时地刺激群体活动。”
Don't you dare start stimulating, James! I'm not in the mood.
你胆敢去做激进的事情,James!我可没心情那样。
No, dear!
不,亲爱的!
It means discussions, an' that.
这是指讨论,不是吗。
It says, "Discussions, card games, story-telling, quizzes, etcetera."
这儿说,“讨论,打纸牌,讲故事,猜谜语,诸如此类。”