Bye. Where the fuck were you, man? Huh? I was dying in there.We're supposed to be a hundred miles away by now.
再见,你刚刚死去哪里了?我快撑不住了 我们早该在千里之外
I can't help the traffic.
塞车,我没办法 -拜托
Oh, come on. You're fucking hungover. You know you are.
你明明是宿醉,你自己知道
Okay, there was a tasting last night, yes.
好,昨晚是有个品酒活动
But I wanted to get us something nice for the ride up. Check out the box.
我想帮我们的旅程选些喝的.看看盒子里
Why did you tell them that my novel was being published?
你为什么要说我的小说要出版了?
'Cause you said you had it all lined up. - No, I didn't. No.
你说过一切都准备好了 -不,我没有
No. What I said was that there was some interest at Conundrum.
不… 我说的是谜语出版社
Yeah. Conundrum. - And that one of the editors was passing it to a senior editor.
对,“谜题”。 - 其中一个编辑正把它拿给资深编辑看
Sounds pretty good to me. Sounds like you're in.
不错,听起来你已成功了
No. It's a long shot.Besides, Conundrum, it's just a small specialty press.
不,希望不大。况且谜语出版社
I'm not gonna get my hopes up. You know? I've stopped caring.
我不想太抱希望 你知道,我已经不在乎了
The hell with it. I have stopped caring.
管它去的,我已经不在乎了
It sounds like it's gonna happen this time. I mean, I can feel it.
这次听起来会成功 我感觉得到
I think this is the one. Huh? I'm really proud of you, man.
我想这个就是了。我为你感到骄傲,伙伴
Don't open that now. It's warm. - Why not?
不,现在不要开那个 不,现在太热了
Jack, that is a 1992 Byron. It's really rare. Okay?
杰克,那是1992年的拜伦.那是很稀有的酒,
I've been saving it. Don't... - All right. I won't open it.
我储藏了好久.我不会开的 -拜托,别开
Jack! Half of it gone.
杰克,没了一半,
Hey, shut up. Okay? Here's to a great week. Come on.
闭嘴,好吗?敬这美好的一周.快点
Yes. Absolutely. Despite your crass behavior...I'm actually glad we're getting this time together.
是,那是当然.尽管你愚钝粗鲁 我还是很高兴此刻能聚在一起
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Was beginning to think it was never gonna happen.
我很期待这次的旅行 我以为我们不会这么做了
Man! That's tasty!
这真好喝
That's 100% pinot noir. Single vineyard. They don't even make it anymore.
百分之百的黑皮诺红酒 他们已经不生产这种了
Pinot noir? - Mm-hmm.
黑比诺红酒? - 是的。
Then how come it's white? - Oh, Jesus.
那为什么看起来是白的? - 哦,上帝。
Don't ask questions like that up in wine country.They'll think you're some kind of dumbshit.
到了酒乡别问这种蠢问题 他们会觉得你是白痴
Just tell me.
快跟我说
Color in red wines comes from the skins.
红酒的颜色来自于葡萄皮
This juice, on the other hand, is free run...
但是这个果汁是自流汁
so that there's no skin contact during fermentation...
所以内容不包含果皮