We would have sustained greater damage and suffered greater casualties.
我们将会迎来持续的、更厉害的破坏和更惨重的伤亡。
Don't talk to me about damage. Just look at those curtains!
别跟我说破坏程度,只要看看那些窗帘就可以了!
Yes, but it would have been much worse at the epihypo thing, dear.
是啊,在更外层的东西上更可怕,亲爱的。
I don't see how it could have been much worse.
我不知道还有什么比这个更坏。
I'll never get them clean.
我再也无法洗干净它们了。
I'll give them a good soak tonight. Blessed Germans!
今晚我得好好地浸泡它们,上帝保佑德国人民!
Russkies, dear.
是俄罗斯人,亲爱的。
Mm! The shelter stood up well, didn't it?
唔!隐蔽处依然屹立不倒,看见没?
I constructed it in compliance with governmental specifications.
我是按照政府的说明书来建造的。
I hope the cushions aren't spoiled. I think some of them blew off in the blast.
我希望那些垫子没被毁坏。 也许有一些在冲击波来时被吹掉了吧。
I do like nice cushions.
我可喜欢那些漂亮垫子了。
Yes, but there's more important things at the moment, ducks.
是,但是现在有更重要的事情,宝贝儿。
And curtains. Cushions and curtains.
还有窗帘。垫子和窗帘。
I'd better get out and put them in soak now.
我最好现在就出去把它们泡起来。
Stay in! Er... dear. Don't you shout at me, James.
留在这儿!呃..亲爱的。 你怎么不朝我吼了,James。
But it's the whole point, dearest.
我最亲爱的,把你留在这儿才是关键。
This is what the shelter's for.
这就是我为何要建造一个隐蔽处的原因。
But the blessed bomb has gone off already.
可是那些该死的炸弹已经走了啊。
Yes, but the fallout is falling out now. See?
是的,但是你没看到原子尘仍然在飘散吗?
No, I don't see.
没,我没看到。
I can't see any soppy fallout.
我根本看不见任何原子尘。
I'm getting out.
我要出去了。
Just look at all that mess! No. No!
看看那些脏东西! 不!不!