Really? ...some of the time.
真的吗? 有时
Okay. Well, if you're so fucking nice, what are you doing here with me?
好吧,如果你是他妈的那么好人 你跟我在这干什么?
I don't know. We're having sex, I guess. That's what we do, you and me.
我不知道,做爱,我猜 那是我们在作的事,你和我
We have sex and we drink wine. We drink wine and we have sex.
我们做爱喝酒,我们喝酒做爱
Mmmhmm.
嗯哼
Yeah.
对
Okay. All right, so if you are going to marry this guy...
好吧,如果你跟这人结婚
I am gonna marry him.
我要跟他结婚
If you're going to marry this Bradley person
如果你要跟这叫布拉德利的人结婚
shouldn't you at least try to be with him exclusively?
你是不是至少应该尝试专一地跟他一起?
You're the one with the wedding ring, not me.
你是那位带着结婚戒指的人,不是我
Yeah, it's not the same thing. Yes, it is.
那不是一码事 是一码事
No, it's not the same thing!
不,不是一码事
You're going to enter into a marriage, a firsttimer.
你准备进入婚姻群里,第一次
You haven't even tried to be faithful to this guy?
你甚至没有尝试要对这人专一?
I was faithful to Karen for 11 fucking years!
我对克伦保持专一11年了!
I gave that marriage everything that I had.
我给予这段婚姻我的一切
What have you given him? Do you even love him?
你给那人什么了?你甚至爱他不?
David, I'm done with this! Do you love him?
大卫,我受够了 你爱他不?
I find him exceedingly lovable.
我发现他非常可爱
Yeah, that's not what I asked.
对,那不是我要问的
Do you love him? I don't know, David. I suppose...
你爱他不? 我不知道,大卫,我想…