Hey, Mrs. Solis.
嗨, SOLIS夫人。
I'm sorry. Do I know you?
不好意思, 我们认识吗?
Yeah, I'm Justin. John's roommate? I've been waiting forever for you to show up.
我是JUSTIN -- JOHN的室友?我等了你好久了。
Really, why?
真的? 为什么?
I want to do you a favor.
我想帮你一个忙。
What kind of favor?
什么忙?
Well, John says that you can't exactly afford a gardener right now, and I told him I'd be happy to do it. For free.
JOHN说你现在没钱请园丁了,我告诉他我很愿意免费服务。
You want to mow my lawn for free?
你想要免费为我修草坪?
Mow your lawn, water your flowers, trim your bushes. I could do everything John did for you.
修草坪, 浇花,还有剪枝条,我能做JOHN为你做的任何事。
That's very generous of you, but I don't think so.
你很客气, 但我不想你来做。
Why?
为什么?
Because my husband is home quite a lot these days. If any bush needs trimming, he takes care of it.
因为这段日子我丈夫经常在家。如果需要剪枝条了, 他能去做。
Well, this is a very beautiful yard. I'm sureit could use a little extra attention.
这是个美丽的院子。我敢肯定它需要一些额外的照料。
I'm flattered but no thank you.
我很荣幸, 但是不用了, 谢谢。
Mrs. Solis, please.
SOLIS夫人, 拜托了。
Did I mention why my husband's home a lot? He's under house arrest.
我告诉过你为什么我丈夫经常在家吗? 他正被软禁中。
Oh?
噢?
He has a lot of anger toward the government right now and he's just dying to find someone to take it out on.
他现在对政府很气愤,正想找个人出出气呢。