I question your premise. How is a new suit going to prevent me from passing out in front of a ballroom full of people?
我相当质疑你的说法 要防止我在满屋子人面前晕倒 买套新西装有个毛用了
It'll give you confidence. You know, sometimes when I'm feeling all stressed out about something, I go out and buy a cute top or a fun skirt and I have a whole new outlook on life.
那会让你充满自信 只要我倍感压力时 我就会去买件可爱上衣 或漂漂裙裙 如此一来就会容光焕发
Don't you eventually realize you're just the same stressed out person in a cute top or a fun skirt?
你傻的啊 难道你没意识到 你只是换了皮囊 内压犹在啊 穿可爱上装和漂漂裙裙有啥用
Yeah, that's when I buy shoes. Now, let's see what we've got. This is nice.
是的 所以还要买鞋子 我们来选选 这件帅气
It's only one color.
这件就一个颜色
Yeah, so?
是啊 咋了
That's a lot of money for only one color.
就一个颜色还这么贵 岂不是亏了
Fine. Why don't you pick out what you like.
好吧 你自己选自己喜欢的
This is pretty sharp.
这件很犀利
No. You're wrong.
不 没门儿
This is great. I had a suit like this when I was six.
这件够劲 我六岁时也有件差不多样式的
Okay, I think we have a winner.
好吧 这件绝对无可挑剔
Where the hell'd you find that?
靠 你哪儿弄来的这件
In the prom department.
舞会礼服柜台
It's ridiculous.
这也太可笑了
Says the former member of the Corn Queen's Court.
玉米皇后团前团员没资格说这话吧
Please just try this one on.
去试试这件再说
Okay. But anything I put on now is only going to suffer in comparison. This is absurd. I look like a clown.
好吧 现在不管我穿啥 和之前的相比都只能相形见拙了 这太荒唐了 简直像个小丑。