You're insane.
你真是疯了
I'm in love with a waltz and a town
我爱着一支华尔兹一个小镇…
and a man.
和一个男人
So, Joanna, you produced the hardhitting documentary,
那么,乔安娜 你制作了这部很有震撼力的记录片
Stepford: The Secret of the Suburbs.
斯戴福:城郊的秘密
And won Five Emmys, was it?
得过…五次艾美奖,是吗?
Oh, six.
噢,六次
She's shy. And so humble.
她有点害羞 而且还如此谦虚
And, Bobbie, your ordeal has lead to a bestseller.
另外,芭比 你痛苦的经历给你带来了一本畅销书
You know, I just can't hold a grudge.
是啊,我没什么可抱怨的了
So I've written my very first book of poetry.
所以我写了第一本诗集
And it's all about hope and communication
是关于希望,沟通
and the healing power of love.
还有爱的复原动力
What is it called?
叫什么名字?
It's a pageturner. I cried.
绝对让你爱不释手 我都哭了
Wait Until He's Asleep, Then Cut It Off.
等他睡着后切下来
Now, Roger, good news.
现在,罗杰,好消息
You ran and won. You're in the state senate.
你竞选胜利了 你现在是州参议员了
Independent. Next stop, the White House.
无党派的 下一站,白宫
Yes, this country needs highlights. That's our hero.
对,这个国家需要一些精彩 这是我们的英雄
And, Jo, Walter really came through for you,
另外,乔安娜 沃尔特真的为你做了很多
so how's your marriage now? Is everything just perfect?
那么你们现在的婚姻怎么样? 一切都很完美吗?
No way.
绝对不是
But we're doing just great.
但我们相处得很好
Because, um
因为,呃…