That was amazing.
太妙了
You're disgusting. That's a disgusting habit.
你太恶心了,这是个令人恶心的习惯
Hey, how's your boyfriend?
嘿,你的男朋友怎样?
He's fine. Thank you for asking.
他很好,谢谢你的关心
Okay, I gotta know something.
好吧,我想了解一下
Mmm-hmm?
嗯哼?
What do you see in this guy?
你怎样看这人?
Well, he's not stupid, or inconsiderate.
呃,他不笨,不轻率
He's not obnoxious, or violent,
他不令人讨厌,也没暴力倾向
or boring, or annoying.
不乏味,也不恼人
He's not a bad dresser, he's not unemployed,
他衣着有品味,有工作
and he is not unhandsome, either.
他也不难看
An absence of disqualifiers is a rare and beautiful thing.
缺少那些不合资格的是少有的美妙的事情
Oh, and did I mention? He's not married, either.
噢,对了,我有没有告诉你他也没有结婚
Well, that makes me happy,
呃,这让我感到高兴
seeing you back at work.
看到你重新工作
Oh, I thought you were working on your book.
噢,我以为你在写你的书
No, it's just a letter.
不是,只是写封信
You're extending your leave of absence? - Indefinitely.
你要延长你的空缺? - 无限期延长