Wait a second.
等一下
I couldn't do it. What?
我做不到 什么?
Why not?
为什么不?
Because she's not a science project.
因为她不是个科研项目
Because I didn't marry something from RadioShack.
因为我不想我老婆是个机器人
That's a shame.
太遗憾了
No.
不
That's a man.
这是个男子汉
I thought you were ready.
我以为你准备好了
I thought... I thought you were ready. I thought I knew you.
我以为…我以为你准备好了 我以为我了解你
You're a disgrace.
你真丢脸
To everything this town stands for.
对于这个小镇所代表的一切
That's right, that's right. Tell him.
没错,没错,告诉他这点
To the future.
对于未来
You're gonna have to pay for that.
你要为此付出代价
Don't you touch him.
你敢碰他
No!
不!
He's a Stepford Husband?
他是个斯戴福丈夫?
An angel.
一个天使
Now he's just...
现在他只是…
...spare parts, thanks to you.
…废零件了,拜你所赐
But what are you? Are you a person or a machine?
可你是什么? 你是人还是机器?
I'm a lady.
我是一位女士
A real lady?
一个真正的女士
Every inch. Wait.
从头到脚都是 等等
Wait, a real, real lady? Are you a human being?
等等,一个真正的,真正的女士? 你是个人?
Yes, and I may very well be the only decent human being left.
对,而且很可能是最后一个体面的人
In Stepford? In the world!
在斯戴福? 整个世界!