Can we just stay on track here, Bradley, for a minute?
我们能否在此打住,布拉德利,一会儿?
The owner will take a second mortgage,
屋主愿意做二手按揭
Is it because you never met anybody as lovable as me?
那是不是因为你从没有 碰到象我一样可爱的人?
which means that you can get out of renting...
那意味着你可以不用租…
Are you ever going to buy a house, or are you just jerking my chain?
你是想买房子的还是想打探我的事?
It's perfect.
很好
Really.
真的
I'll take it.
我买了
Are you serious?
你说真的?
Oh, my God, I'm actually going to buy a house!
噢,天哪,我真的要买房子了
I love this place, really. It's perfect for you. It is.
我爱这地方,真的 这房子完全适合你,真的
Words fall through me
无法言语表达
And always fool me
总是不善言语
And I can't react
我不能回应
Have I told you how grateful I am you came into my life?
我是多么感激你进入我的生命中来
Come on. You would have found a place sooner or later.
别,你迟早都会找到房子的
That's not what I mean.
那不是我的意思
Will play themselves out
将令他们精疲力竭
Take this sinking boat and point it home
将这下沉的船驶向家
We've still got time
我们还有时间
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
提高你充满希望的嗓门,你还有机会
You've made it now
你现在就心想事成