Good evening, everyone.
各位晚上好
What a delight to see
看到我们这些优秀的妻子
all of our wonderful wives and their happy, happy husbands.
和她们幸福的丈夫们 是多么令人欣喜啊
Tonight is truly the highlight of our year because tonight
今晚是这一年最精彩的部分
we honor our very newest citizens of Stepford.
我们给予斯戴福最新公民最高荣誉
In my opinion, they are the cream of the crop in couple
据我看,他们会自豪地宣布
that proudly proclaims Stepford
斯戴福为美国式的爱情
the American way of love.
是典型代表
Now...
现在…
...l'd like to ask my wonderful woman, my lovely wife,
我想请我美妙的妻子 我可爱的妻子
my bride, my best friend,
我的新娘,我最好的朋友
to join me in a glorious midsummer night's waltz.
来和我跳一支炫目的仲夏夜华尔兹
Yeah.
耶
Is everything perfect?
一切都很完美吗?
Everything.
一切
Mike. Yeah.
迈克 在这儿
Darling.
亲爱的
My pleasure. It's an honor.
很荣幸 这是我的荣耀
Champagne? Allow me.
香槟 让我来
Doors activate.
门启动
Welcome member 1956.
欢迎1956号会员
Kresby, Walter.
克莱斯比,沃尔特
Entering secure area.
进入警戒区
Warning.
警告
Warning.
警告
Initiating.
初始化中
So, Joanna, are you enjoying Stepford?
那么,乔安娜 你喜欢斯戴福的生活吗
Oh, yes. The town is so splendid.
噢,是的,这座小城真太棒了
Everyone is so kind.
每个人都那么亲切
And then, of course, there's you.
当然,还有你
Me?
我?