So I'm almost up-to-date with my story.
所以,对于我的人生我总是有第一手消息
As all families do, we got used to life after death.
像所有的家庭一样,我们习惯了亲人离世后的生活
And it was still fine.
还好没什么问题
And things settled back into their traditional rhythms season after season,
所有的一切都重回正轨…
and are much as they have always been.
跟以往的一祥
And we've got used to Kit Kat being happy again.
凯蒂跟以前一样快乐,我们已经习惯了
And then we got used to her being a mum.
并且得习惯她已经为人母的事实
Albeit not a very good or even safe one.
尽管不是很好很有安全感的一个
And in the end,
最后…
I think I've learned the final lesson from my travels in time.
我想我已经从穿越时空这件事上学到了最后的教训
And I've even gone one step further than my father did.
我已经比我爸爸多迈出了一步
Okay, I'll do the kids.
好的,我来搞定这些孩子
No, don't worry. I'll do them.
不,别担心,我来
Yeah, you do them, you lazy bum.
好吧,你来,你这个懒惰虫
The truth is, I now don't travel back at all. Not even for the day.
事实上,现在我已经不再穿越回过去了,即使像这样的日子
I just try to live every day as if I've deliberately come back to this one day
我试着过好每一天,就像我已经穿越回去那一天一祥…
to enjoy it as if it was the full final day
去享受它…就当它是我非凡却又普通人生的…
of my extraordinary, ordinary life.
最后一天
Hello, you're down already. That's great. Thank you so much for that.
哈喽,你已经慢了,很好,谢谢
And in we go.
我们坐进来
Posy? Posy!
在第一次见到可爱的你之前
那很好
That's fine.
We're all travelling through time together
我们人生中的每一天…
every day of our lives.
都是一起穿越时空
All we can do is do our best
我们所能做的是尽全力…
to relish this remarkable ride.
品味这个过程