I'm giving you one last chance to come down!
我给你们最后一次机会让你们下来
Okay! All right!
好的 我明白了
I don't like doing this, but you've forced my hand!
我也不想诉诸武力 不过这都是你们逼的
Oh, come on! So lucky!
哦 怎么会这样 你们够走运的
You got so lucky! You know what?
你们走狗屎运了 知道不 小鬼们
Next one's coming right through the window!
下一发炮弹可就要直直地穿进窗子啦
Oh, yeah? Take that!
是吗 吃我一弹
What are you doing?
你怎么也上去了
Fightin' the power!
向强权开战
But we're the power.
可我们是掌权者啊
The kids are right. This treehouse is worth saving.
孩子们是对的 小树屋应该被保留
What is going on over here?
这里乱糟糟的到底闹腾啥呢
You know, this really isn't a good time, Mrs. Dabney.
这可真不是聊天的好时间 Dabney太太
You'd better get a handle on that family of yours
你最好去好好地驾驭自己的家人
'Cause right now, it looks like they're kicking your butt.
因为就目前而看 似乎他们不把你当回事
Would you let me deal with this, please?
劳您大驾 你能让我自己处理这事儿吗 行吗
You'd better, 'cause hercules is getting kinda lonely.
最好快点 因为大力神觉得有点寂寞
I'm thinking of getting another dog.
我正考虑再多养一只狗呢
Are you threatening me?
你现在是要威胁我吗
This one's gonna be female...
再弄一只母狗来
Might even have some puppies.
他们可能还能生一窝狗宝宝呢
That's right.
这就对了
You go get them down.
你去把他们弄下来
Time to put on the big pants!
该是展现一家之主威力的时候啦
He's coming up.
他要上来啦
We have to stop him.
我们必须拦截他
Hold your fire!
不要开火
Careful,
小心
This could be a trick.
这可能是个陷阱
I come in peace. I've come to join the resistance.
我是求和来的 我要加入反抗组织
All right! Yeah!
太好了 好耶
That's right, Mrs. Dabney!
就是这样 Dabney太太
I don't care about your dog!
我不在乎你的狗呢 爱咋咋地
Oh, the big pants are on
我确实要释放威力了
And they're staying up here with my family.
但这是为了捍卫我的家人们
We did it! Yes!
胜利啦 解放啦
You can have a treehouse, Charlie.
你将拥有一个小树屋了 Charlie
For a long long time.
会度过好长好长的美好时光的
What was that?
那是什么声音
Wait, have we ever all been up here at the same time?
等一下 我们是不是所有人都爬上去然后超载了
Is everyone okay?
大家都没事吗
Yeah... - I think so.
还好 - 没问题
Whoa, look!
哇 看啊
Oh, hon!
哦 小宝贝