Bradley looked up from his paper one day and realized
一天布拉德利从报纸中查找和意识到
that no one burns for him.
没有人为他点燃烛光
Harry, I really feel like it's time for me to get on with my life, you know?
哈里,我真的觉得是时候继续我的生活
Put the past behind me. That's a positive step, my friend.
把过去忘掉 那是积极的一步,我的朋友
Yeah. I gotta go.
对 我该走了
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Can I have a coffee? Large, black, to go.
我可以要杯咖啡吗?大杯,黑咖啡,带走
Thanks.
谢谢
I think I've seen you in here before. Probably.
我想我以前在这看过你 有可能
Here you go. Thanks.
给 谢谢
You looking to buy a house? Sell one, actually.
你想买房子吗? 事实上是卖房子
What about you?
那么你呢?
You're not looking to buy a house, are you?
你不打算买房子,是吗?
What about me?
我什么?
Rent, maybe. Really?
也许租 真的?
Well, sit down. Okay.
坐下吧 好的
Um...
呃…
Uh...
呃…
How many bedrooms?
多少个房间?
Two. One for me, and maybe one for a little studio.
两个,一个给我,也许另外一个作工作间
I paint sometimes. Okay.
我有时绘画 好的
The place that I have right now is actually perfect,
我现在手头上有套,事实上很完美
except it's haunted
除了闹鬼魂
by a woman.
是个女鬼