Smart, worthy, lucky.
聪明,出色,幸运
We're the wuss.
我们是软脚蟹
The wind beneath your wings.
你们怀里的小鸡
Your support system.
你们的后勤系统
We're the girl. And we don't like it.
我们才是女孩 而我们并不喜欢这样
No, we don't. Yeah, that's right.
对,我们不喜欢 对,没错
You're damn right. Yeah. That's right.
你他妈太对了 对,说的对
And is this your answer, to kill us?
而这就是你们的解决办法 杀了我们
Oh, no. Nothing like that. We help you. We perfect you.
噢,不,没那回事儿 我们使你们变得完美
By turning us into robots?
通过把我们变成机器人?
Does any fraction of these women still exist?
这些女人还有属于自己的部分吗?
Of course. Almost everything.
当然,几乎所有部分
Shall we show her? Show me what?
我们要不要给她看看 给我看什么?
It's a promotional thing I've been working on for when we go global.
这是一个我正在研究的 我们全球化时准备推出的
Walter, I don't think you've seen this.
沃尔特,我想你也没有看过斯戴福适合你吗?
Some guys ask, how do we do it?
有人问,我们是怎么做到的?
In layman's terms, it's really pretty simple.
对于外行来说 真的是非常简单
Come on along.
来吧