I know you've got the kids.
我知道你接了孩子
Pete, Kimberly!
皮特,金芭莉!
Oh, boys.
嘿,男孩子们
Welcome.
欢迎
Where are my children?
我的孩子在哪儿?
They're perfectly safe. Where are my children?
他们非常安全 我的孩子在哪儿?
You'll see them soon. Where's Walter?
你很快就会见到他们 沃尔特呢?
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做?
Ever since we met, you've beaten me at everything.
从我们认识开始,你样样比我强
You're better educated.
学历比我高
You're stronger, you're faster.
比我强壮,比我敏捷
You're a better dancer, a better tennis player.
舞跳得比我好,网球打得比我好
You've always earned at least six figures more
你挣得总是比我做梦能想到的
than I could ever dream of.
还要至少多六位数
You're a better speaker,
你的口才比我好
a better executive.
一个非常好的主管
You're even better at sex. Don't deny it.
甚至在性的方面你也比我强 不要否认
I wasn't going to.
我不是有意的
You got me.
你有我啊
No, I got to hold your purse.
不,我得帮你理财
I got to tell the kids that you'd be late again.
得告诉孩子们你又迟到了
I got to tell the press that you had no comment.
帮你告诉媒体你无可奉告
I got to work for you.
我得替你工作
With me.
和我一起工作
Under you.
在你手下工作
All of us.
我们所有人
We married wonder women.
我们嫁给了女强人
Supergirls.
女超人
Amazon queens. Well, you know what that makes us?
亚马孙族女王 你知道这让我们变成什么吗?