None of the women did. They... Coffee?
她们全部都变了,她们… 咖啡?
Coffee? No. No coffee.
咖啡?不,不要咖啡
Bobbie. Bobbie. This isn't you.
芭比,芭比,这不是你
That's right, Joanna. This isn't me.
没错,乔安娜,这不是我
It's a whole new me.
这是一个全新的我
I'm happy and I'm healthy because I understand
我很幸福我很健康 因为我知道
what's important in life. Yes.
生活中什么是重要的 对
That's what's important, my new cookbook.
那就是重要的东西 我的新烹饪书
Your new book. That's right.
你的新书 没错
And my husband and my family and making a perfect home.
还有我的丈夫我的家庭 和布置一个完美的家
It's a lesson every gal needs to learn.
这是每个女孩都要学的一课
Especially you.
特别是你
I'm your friend, Joanna. I'm going to help you.
我是你的朋友,乔安娜 我会帮助你的
You need me. You stay away from me.
你需要我 你别靠近我
You're driven.
你是身不由己
Well, sometimes. And you're selfish.
有时候是 而且你自私
You wanna rule the world. No.
你想要统治世界 不
I can fix you. I can change you.
我可以修理你,我可以改变你
What... have... they... done to you?
他们…对…你…做了什么?
Let's get busy.
让我们忙起来吧
Answer the phone.
快接电话呀
Hello, is...? Is this the day camp?
你好,是…?是日营吗?
Oh.
噢
Yes, this is... This is Joanna Eberhart. I would like to speak to my children.
对,我是…我是乔安娜?埃伯哈特. 我想和我的孩子们说话
I'm coming to pick them up right now.
我现在就来接他们
What?
什么?
Walter!
沃尔特!
Walter, where are you?
沃尔特,你在哪儿?