Some days, of course, though, you only want to go through once.
当然,有些日子 很让人伤心…
You okay?
你还好吗?
Right, are we ready for this?
我们有做好准备吗?
Course we're not. Hateful day.
当然没有,可恶的一天
Just give me one minute.
给我一分钟
This is so brilliant.
真是太棒了
Dickens is so good on actual jokes, actual gags.
狄更斯真是太擅长讲笑话了
Where have you come from?
你从哪个时间来?
It's the...
是…
Okay.
哦,好吧
Big day.
大日子
Thanks for dropping in. How's Uncle Desmond's suit?
谢谢你来看我,德斯蒙德舅舅的西 装怎么样?
Immaculate.
哦,一尘不染
Excellent.
太好了
Did I mention I wanted the Nick Cave track? It's taken care of.
- 我有没有提到要尼克凯夫的歌曲送行
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I just read you this one bit?
我可以给你读一小段吗?
Read away, I've got lots of time.
读吧,我有的是时间
"I think the Romans must have aggravated "one another very much with their noses.
我想罗马人用鼻子 就可以让别人超级恼火
"Perhaps they became the restless people they were in consequence.
或许最后他们成了最坐立不安的人
"Anyhow, Mr Wopsle's Roman nose so aggravated me..."
不管怎样,伍甫赛先生的 罗马鼻子就超让我恼火…