Well, at least Charlie's getting some sleep.
还好Charlie至少睡了一小会儿
Why did Mrs. Dabney have to get that stupid dog, anyway?
但是Dabney太太到底为什么非要养那条蠢狗呢
Why couldn't she get something that made less noise...
她就不能养点别的少发出点声音的东西吗
Like a fish?
比如说鱼什么的
Fish don't make any noise.
鱼根本就不出声
I wish you were a fish.
那我希望你就是条鱼
Can we all agree that thing is a pest?
我们是否可以赞成那东西是个有害的动物呢
Because as an exterminator, it is my job
因为作为灭害专家而言 我有责任
To take care of pests.
去监管任何有害生物
When you say "take care of,"
当你说“监管”的时候
I know you actually mean kill.
我懂得你其实是在说“杀”了它们
Which I'm totally fine with, by the way.
我声明 你用这个词我完全没意见
I'll just go over to Mrs. Dabney's and demand
我要过去找Dabney太太 提出要求
She keep the dog in at night.
让她晚上把狗管好在房子里面
Or we could just try being friendly.
或者我们也可以更友善一点
Friendly? With Mrs. Dabney?
对Dabney太太友善吗
What is this, crazy idea day?
这是啥日子哦 奇思妙想节吗
Okay, look, I am serious.
听着 我说真的
How about I invite her over tonight
不如我今晚邀请她过来
for a cup of coffee and I bake a pie?
到我们家喝咖啡 然后我来烤一个派吧
I thought you wanted this to go well.
我以为你想妥善解决这件事的
Okay, we'll have Mrs. Dabney over,
好吧 我们就去邀请Dabney太太
but I want everybody on their best behavior,
但我希望每个人都要表现出最佳风度
especially you, mister.
特别是你 小先生
I don't think I have a best behavior.
我不觉得自己拥有什么最佳风度
Yeah, well, you'd better find one before tonight.
那你最好在今晚之前找一个
In her defense, Mrs. Dabney wasn't always like this.
为她说句公道话 Dabney太太并不是一直这样的
She actually used to be kind of nice.
其实她以前蛮好相处的
When was that?
那是啥年月啦
Let's see, how old are you?
让我想想 你几岁了