Okay. Okay, time out, Kathryn... Because you have no idea who I am.
好了,好了,时间到了… 因为你根本不了解我
I mean, I might as well be invisible to you. What color are my eyes, Bradley?
我也许对你来说根本就是透明的 我的眼睛是什么颜色的,布拉德利?
What? Yeah, what color are my eyes?
什么? 我的眼睛是什么颜色的?
Green! Hazel!
绿色的 淡褐色
My eyes are hazel! I mean, Christ! You're an artist!
我眼睛是淡褐色的!天,你还是个艺术家
Okay, but there's a little greenish, hazel tint.
好吧,但有少许呈绿色的,淡褐色颜色
All right, listen, we're rushing the dog thing.
好了,狗的事情我们太匆忙了
You're right. No.
你是对的 不
No, it's not just the dog thing or the eye thing. It's everything.
不,这不仅仅是狗的问题 或者眼睛的问题,这是所有的事情
It's every goddamn thing! I cannot do this for one more day!
这是该死的所有的事情! 我不能多呆一天!
It's like I don't even exist! What? You're leaving?
就像我从来没有存在过 什么?你要离开?
Oh, so now you don't miss a thing. Where are you going with this?
噢,那现在你就不会错过什么了 你要去那?
You know the shortstop, the one that you asked over to our table?
你知道垒球比赛那个游击手 你叫她坐到我们桌子的那位?
Yes! She tagged you out.
对!在比赛她触杀你
Yeah, well, I'm not the only one she tagged out.
对,我不是她触杀的唯一一个
because you have your head so far up your ass.
因为你的脑袋离你的屁股太远了
But you wouldn't know that,
但你是不会知道的了
Wait, you... You're friends with her?
等等,你…跟她是朋友?
Wow. Goodbye, Bradley.
哇,再见,布拉德利