Well, at least you won't be called up, James. You're far too old.
至少你不会被征兵,James.你足够老了。
Well, thank you, my beloved. I'm still two years younger than you.
噢~谢谢你,我的爱。我还比你小两岁呢。
Well, if the worst comes to the worst,
好吧,如果最坏的事情发生了,
we'll just have to roll up our sleeves, tighten our belts,
我们就卷起铺盖,系紧腰带,
and put on our tin hats till it's VE Day again.
戴上我们的罐头躲起来,直到胜利的那天到来。
It won't be like that this time, love.
I think this one is called the "Big Bang Theory." It's all worked out by brilliant scientists.
我想这次是“大爆炸理论”。全是那些聪明的科学家们弄出来的。
Well, we survived the last one, we can do it again.
噢~我们上次就成功了,这次也行。
It'll take more than a few bombs to get me down.
这可需要好多个炸弹才能把我搞定呢。
Yes, yes, we um... we must... must look on the bright side, ducks.
是啊,我们...我们最好看光明的一面,宝贝儿。
Better go over to Radio 4. I like Radio 2.
把收音机调到4台吧。 我喜欢2台
Radio 4 is better for the international situation.
4台的国际局势新闻更好一些。
Good evening, this is Radio 4, with the news at six o'clock this Thursday evening.
晚安,这里是4频道,现在播送周四晚六点的准点新闻。
The Prime Minister, speaking a few minutes ago in the House of Commons,
首相几分钟之前在公众会堂作了一次演讲,
has warned that the international situation is deteriorating rapidly,
他指出当前国际局势正在快速恶化,
and that war could break out at any time in the next two or three days.
在未来的两三天内,战争随时可能爆发。
What's the matter, dear? Have you burned yourself?
怎么了,亲爱的?你弄伤自己了吗?
This is it, ducks! This is really it!
是啊,宝贝儿!正是这样!
Another sausage, dear?
还要三明治么,亲爱的?