Oscar! I ain't running a motel around here!
奥斯卡!我不是开旅馆的
You hear me? Yeah, I heard you!
你听到没有? 好,我听到了
Maybe we should just go out the window. No!
也许我们该从窗口出去 不
We're going out the way we came in.
我们从哪里进来,就从哪里出去
Oscar. You ready?
奥斯卡! 你准备好没有?
Hello, missy.
你好,小姐
Pleased to meet you. The name's Chloe.
见到你真高兴,我叫克洛伊
Yeah, well, don't you come in this house again unless I invite you.
除非我邀请你来,你不要再踏进这屋子
There'll be trouble I can't be responsible for.
出了乱子我担当不起
You hear me?
你听到没有?
Hey, don't be scared, all right?
嘿,不要怕,好吗?
He is a mean son of a bitch, but I can be, too.
他是个自私狗杂种,但我也可能是
I'll protect you from anything.
我会保护你的
Bradley, we have to talk.
布拉德利,我们需要谈谈
No, hold on.
等下
That's really sweet.
真的很甜蜜
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
亲爱的,生日快乐
It's a dog.
一只狗
No. No, no. That's not... It's the dog.
不,不,不,那不是…是那只狗
That's Bradley Jr. That's the dog you picked out.
那是布拉德利二世,你挑的那只狗
But I hate dogs and you know that.
但你是知道我讨厌狗的
No, you don't. You... You love dogs.
不,你没有…你爱狗
I would have said anything to get out of that room.
我为了逃出那个屋子,我会说任何话
I don't want a goddamn dog!
我不想要这鬼狗!
And you know that, but you got me one anyway, because you...
你知道的,但你还是给我一个,因为你…