Go,Home.No.
- 回家 - 不
We're not leaving this room until we find a way of making sure this never happens again.
在没有找到办法确保这以后不再发生之前,我们不能离开这个房
Will you go now?
现在能走了吗?
I have to leave Jimmy, don't I?
我必须离开吉米,对吗?
For good.
永远
And I have to stop drinking.
还有… 我必须戒酒
And stop leaving jobs.
工作不能说不干就不干
And I have to go out with someone
我必须找一个好心却无趣的人…
nice and boring.
约会
Yay.
是的
And, you know, nice isn't necessarily boring.
还有,你要知道,好心并不一定无趣
Like who?
比如谁?
Matt Damon?
马特达蒙?
Okay.
好吧
I'll go out with Matt Damon.
那我会跟马特达蒙约会
Tell me, have you seen Jay recently?
告诉我,你最近有没有见杰伊?
Your Jay? What, sticky-up hair Jay? Looks a bit like a muppet Jay?
你的杰伊?头发黏黏的那个杰伊?看起来有点像木偶的那个?
Yes.
是的
He just popped into my head. He's always had a crush on you.
我突然想到他,他可是超迷恋你
Really? Yeah.
- 真的吗?! - 是的
Weird!
真不可思议!
Thinking of asking him to dinner. Are you free?
考虑下约他吃个饭,你有空吗?
Might be. Might have to freshen up a bit first.
或许吧,可能得先改头换面一下
Yeah. You look shit.
是的,你看上去好丑
Joanna. Thank Christ you're back.
- 乔安娜 - 哦,感谢上帝你们回来了
It's been a total nightmare. I know. it's all fine anyway.
- 简直就是场噩梦 - 我知道,还好没什么大事
Where is she? It was the single worst night of my life. Where's Posy?
- 她在哪儿? - 这是我一生中最糟糕的夜晚
Who is Posy?
珀西呢?
There she is! Hello!
她在那里!哈喽!
Hello! Hello.
哈喽!哈喽
Darling, how are you doing?
亲爱的,你还好吗?
Let's have another one.
我们再要个吧
Screw that. No.
哦,去你的,不要
That hurt and I got fat. Like fat-fat.
不但疼痛,身材还走样,像个肥肥
Got a little bit fat, didn't she.
只是胖了一点点,对吗?
Tell Mummy you want a sister.
告诉妈咪,你想要个妹妹
No. Tell Daddy you're happy being an only child.
不,告诉爹地,你做独生子很开心
Fortunately we are young and careless and it wasn't long before there were four of us.
幸运的是,我们年轻又粗心大意,没多久我们便是四个人了
And this is incredible. Posy Lake, only 3 years old,
真不可思议,珀西莱克,只有三岁…
is about to break the women's 10 metre Olympic record.
就要打破女子10米奥林匹克记录了
They're gonna do it. And here they are, they've done it! Fantastic.
他们就要成功了,他们成功啦!太了不起啦!
That was brilliant. You're so good.
太棒了!你真棒
Sleeping right through all that.
终于睡着了