My darling. What's happened?
亲爱的,发生了什么事?
You're the best person in the world. You're top equal with my wife. I don't get it.
你是这世上最棒的,跟我老婆一个级别,我不明白
Maybe, just maybe,
或许,只是或许…
I'm the faller.
我是个失败者
Every family has, like, someone who falls,
每个家庭都多多少少有失败者…
who doesn't make the grade, who stumbles,
那些不及格的,跌跌撞撞的…
who life trips up.
那些总是栽跟头的
Maybe I'm our faller.
或许我就是咱家的失败者
No.No.
不.不.
Okay. I'm gonna tell you a secret.
好,我要告诉你一秘密
And you have to promise to keep it.
但是你必须答应我要保守这个秘密
We've always kept secrets. We have?
- 我们向来对彼此的秘密守口如瓶
You promise you won't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,
你答应我永远、永远…
ever, ever, ever, ever tell?
永远,永远,永远都不会说出去?
Yes.
好
I can travel in time.
我可以穿越时空
Why are we standing in the cupboard under the stairs?
为什么我们藏在柜橱里?
Because we're gonna go back in time and you're gonna do some things differently.
因为我们要回到过去,你要做些不一样的事
I love it when you're funny.
我很喜欢你搞笑的样子
Grab my hand. Close your eyes.
抓住我的手,闭上眼睛
My God! My God!
哦上帝!哦上帝!
My arsing God in a box.
天哪
You're kidding? I can go anywhere in time and you bring me back to the worst party of all time.
你开什么玩笑?我可以回去任何时候,你却带我回到最烂的派对
Fraid so. Let's go.
恐怕是这样,走吧
We've got work to do. What work?
- 我们有活儿要干 - 什么活儿?
Making sure you do not meet Jimmy Kincade.
确保你不会遇见吉米金卡德
Quick, in here.
快点,这里
But he's about to fall in love with me! Not this time he isn't.
- 但是他会爱上我! - 不是这次的话他不会
Who's the pretty looking girl? It's Jennifer, isn't it?
这么漂亮的女孩是谁?是珍妮弗,不是吗?
Yeah. Wild!
- 是的 - 好狂热
I like your skirt, Jennifer. Thank you.
- 我喜欢你的裙子,珍妮弗 - 谢谢
Right, I get it.
好的,我明白了
If he hadn't met me, he would have just had sex with someone else.
如果他没有遇见我,就会跟别人上床
Nip it in the bud?
将痛苦扼杀在摇篮里,对吗?
Excuse me, Jimmy.
不好意思,吉米
Sorry. Do I know you?
- 抱歉 - 我认识你吗?
Yeah, you do.
是的,你认识
Very well. Sorry.
并且很熟,不好意思
And this is what I should have done right at the start.
这是一开始我就应该做的
Happy New Year, everybody. Happy New Year.
各位,新年快乐,新年快乐
And back to the cupboard.
回去橱柜里
Amazing!
真不可思议!