OSCAR: She'll learn to love it.
她会慢慢喜欢上的
But why here?
但为什么选这里?
I don't know.
我不知道
I just kind of felt a harmonic convergence in this place.
我在这感到一种和谐的感觉
She's right, you know? I felt the same kind of thing.
你知道吗?她是对的,我也有同样的感觉
Ah.
啊
HARRY: Bradley.
布拉德利
I think you'd better hire the girl or you're going to lose Oscar.
我想你最好雇用这女孩 否则你会失去奥斯卡的
you're never gonna make it to the Humane Society in time to get the dog.
你就没办法及时赶到 “人类社会”去领养那狗
And if you lose Oscar,
如果你没有了奥斯卡
Good point. You're hired.
你说得对,你被雇用了
Man the fort. Keys!
看好店,钥匙!
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello?
你好?
Hi.
嗨
HARRY. ; Sometimes you don't know you've crossed a line
有时候你不知道你已经越了线
until you're already on the other side.
直到你已经到了另外一边
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
Thanks.
谢谢
HARRY. ; Of course, by then it's too late.
当然,已经为时已晚
- You good? - Yeah.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
All right.
好了
Don't be nervous, okay?
别紧张,好吧?
Who says I'm nervous?
谁说我紧张了?
It must be pretty weird to be married and straight,
结了婚,又不是同性恋
and suddenly you're thinking about a woman.
却突然间在想着一个女人 那感觉肯定怪怪的
Yeah, well.
呃,对
- Who said anything about... - It's right there. It's in your eyes.
- 谁说关于… - 你的眼睛出卖了你