Hey, is there something that you need to tell us?
嘿,你有没有什么要告诉我们的
Well... Sharing.
呃…分享
OK. OK.
好的,好的
Jerry and I have been in couple's counseling...
杰瑞和我参加夫妻咨询…
...for over a year...
已经一年多了…
...and finally... Finally, I just couldn't take it anymore.
最后…最后我受不了了
I howled, "You've become a gay Republican."
我大叫“你变成一个同性恋共和党了!”
And he said, "What's wrong with that?"
然后他说,“有什么不对吗?”
I said, "What's wrong with that?
我说,“有什么不对吗?”
"That's like wanting to be gay with a bad haircut."
这就是想做同性恋发型却不对
So the counselor suggested that we move to the 'burbs.
所以咨询员建议我们搬到郊区来
- To find a balance. - We moved here as a last resort.
- 来找到平衡 - 我们是迫不得已才搬来这里的
Court order. Don't ask.
法庭命令,别问了
OK. I know this is unthinkable,
好,我知道这有点不可思议
but what if we could actually learn how to be happy...
但如果我们真的能做到…
...without Paxil or compulsive overeating?
不用药物或暴食也能快乐起来呢?
What if we actually gave this whole thing a try for real,
也许我们应该认真试试
the whole Stepford thing?
试试斯戴福的生活方式?
- Hey, yeah! - Only one can survive.
- 嘿,耶! - 只有一个能幸存
Zeus! Zeus! Zeus! Zeus!
宙斯!宙斯!宙斯!宙斯!
Zeus! Zeus! Zeus! Zeus!
宙斯!宙斯!宙斯!宙斯!