- I don't care. - Okay. Okay.
- 我不管 - 好吧,好吧
Look, just take a... Take a step.
看,只需往前踏一步
We'll just go in. We'll check it out. If you get nervous, we'll come right back.
我们进去看一看,如果你觉得紧张 我们马上出去
Hmm? 怎样?
Look. See how adorable they are?
看,他们多可爱?
Say hi.
打声招呼吧
Hello... Otis.
你好…奥蒂斯
"Otis"? “奥蒂斯”?
You know, he just looks like an Otis.
他看上去就像奥蒂斯
Oh.
噢
Hi, Sophie. Aren't you a pretty girl?
嗨,索菲,你是可爱的小女孩吗?
Hey, Gordon, don't be sad. Somebody's gonna pick you, okay?
嘿,戈登,别伤心 有人会来领养你的,好吧?
Randolph needs a haircut.
伦道夫需要理发
And this one...
这位是…
This one is Bradley.
这是布拉德利
Bradley, meet Bradley.
布拉德利,见过布拉德利
And she was right. This dog, Harry,
哈里,她是对的
it looks exactly like me.
这狗看上去跟我一模一样
Didn't you tell me your wife was afraid of dogs?
你不是告诉过我,你太太害怕狗吗?
No, no, no. Not anymore. I mean, she... I cured her.
不,不,不再害怕了,我治好她了
See, I think Kathryn was trying to send me a subliminal message.
我想凯瑟琳潜意识告诉我
I think she was telling me that she wanted that dog,
我想她在告诉我,她想要那只狗
the dog, Harry, the dog she named after me,
哈里,她以我的名字命名那狗