- ESTHER: Harry? - Hey.
- 哈里吗? - 嘿
How was your walk? Did I miss anything?
散步怎样?有什么新鲜事没有?
A cool breeze, softball game,
风有点冷,垒球比赛
and two women falling in love.
还有两个女人堕入爱情。
- With each other? - And one of them is married.
- 两人堕入爱河? - 其中一个还是已婚的
Funny thing is, nobody noticed.
有趣的是,没有人察觉到
Not even the husband, two feet away.
连她的丈夫也没有察觉,虽然就在旁边
- I'm sorry I missed that. - I imagine he will be, too.
- 我竟然错过了,真遗憾 - 我想她的丈夫也会这样觉得
His name is Bradley Smith.
他叫布拉德利?史密斯
Went to school with Aaron.
和亚伦一起上学
- Good morning, Professor. - Oscar.
- 早上好,教授 - 奥斯卡
Where's Bradley?
布拉德利在哪?
He called in. Said he'll be a little late this morning.
他来电说今早他要晚一点到
- No peeking. - No peeking.
- 不准偷看 - 不准偷看
All right. Here we go. Ready?
好了,准备好没有?
Oh, God. Forget it! No way! There is no way that I'm going in there!
噢,天哪!算了,打死我也不进去
Honey, honey... Honey, this is really important.
亲爱的,亲爱的 这是很重要
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我?
Because you can't go through your entire life
因为如果你连小狗都害怕
being afraid of little puppies.
你很难走完你的一生
Yes, I can! I hate dogs. They bite.
我可以!我讨厌狗,他们会咬人
No, no, no, no. They're not gonna bite you.
不,不,不,他们不会咬你的
They're in little cages. I promise.
他们在笼子里呆着,我保证