And this is Harry Stevenson.
这是哈里?史蒂文森
How long have you guys been married?
你们结婚多久了?
- Almost... - Six years and a little bit of change.
- 大概… - 六年左右
You know, I think I'm going to go put some money in that jukebox.
我想去自动唱片点唱机播首歌
Will you save my spot for me?
你可以帮我看着我的位子吗?
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 好的 - 好的
BRADLEY: Anyway, I mean, I could tell you one thing, they...
不管怎么说,我可以告诉你一件事
They take the game seriously.
他们对比赛非常重视
I mean, they're practicing three nights a week.
他们一周训练三晚
HARRY: Well, that's how you get it done. BRADLEY: Yeah?
- 成功需苦干 - 怎么说?
HARRY: If you'd studied that hard, Bradley, you might have been a decent student.
如果你学习也这么刻苦 你可能成为优等生了
I agree.
没错
I want to see
我想看看
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
What people saw
人们看到了什么
I want to feel
我想感觉
(WHISPERING) Hi.
嗨
Like I felt before
跟以前一样
I want to see the kingdom come
我想看到那朝代的来临
Excuse me. Thank you.
对不起,谢谢
I want to feel
我想感觉
Yeah, well, thank you.
谢谢
Forever young
永远年轻
You hear that song?
你听到那歌么?
That song goes out from Jenny to Kathryn.
那首歌是詹妮点播给凯瑟琳听的
From now on, that'll be our song.
从今起,那是我们俩的歌
I want to live in a world where I belong
我想活在属于我的世界里
I want to live
我想活
555-2189.
#555-2189
And I believe that it won't be very long
我相信不久的将来就会实现
If we turn, turn
如果我们…