"Where are you going?"
你去哪儿?
"Oh, I thought I’d just eat this in my room."
我想在我的房间里吃。
"You know, the house isn’t that big, Rodney. You’re going to have to stop avoiding me."
你知道, 房子并没有那么大, Rodney,你不要再躲着我了。
"Okay, okay. Lois isn’t a supplier."
好的, 好的!Lois不是一个供应商。
"Really..."
真的?
"And I want to apologize. I, I thought you and the kids were going to be gone all afternoon. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"
我要道歉。我以为你和孩子们整个下午都会不在,有什么我能为你做的, 来补偿一下吗?
"Well, for starters, you can wipe thatdisgusting smirk off your face."
首先,你可以收起那恶心的假笑。
"Lynette!"
勒内特
"How could you do something like this to Alison?"
你怎么可以对Allison做这种事?
"I don’t know. I don't know, it happens a little bit at a time. Years go by, the kids burn you out, I’m on the road so much, we just drifted apart. It’s complicated."
我不知道, 我不知道。这事以前就一点点开始了。年复一年, 孩子们耗尽你的精力,而我又一直在旅行。我们渐渐疏远, 那很复杂。
"It’s not complicated. It’s completely irresponsible."
那并不复杂, 完全是不负责任。
"For years, I have stayed married to a woman that I don’t love because I made a vow to God. So don’t talk to me about responsibilities!"
多年来, 我老老实实地和一个我不爱的女人维持婚姻关系,因为我向上帝发了誓,所以你别跟我说什么责任。
"But your take on this is you’re the victim?"
那么你认为在这事上你是受害者?
"Oh, I can see that, uh, we’re just going to have to agree to disagree."
哦, 看来我们谈不拢了。
"We’re not done here."
我们还没谈完呢
"Oh yeah, we are! Cause my sex life is my own business. Not yours. And there’s nothing you can do about it anyway."
哦, 不, 我们谈完了。因为我的性生活是我的事, 不是你的, 而且你也做不了什么