"Hey!"
嗨
"I’m not speaking to you."
我不想和你说话。
"Didn’t like the settlement talks, huh?"
不太像是个离婚协议会谈, 哈?
"You only demanded the good china because you know I love it."
你只要上好的陶瓷餐具,因为你知道我钟爱它
"You take our timeshare in Aspen, and I’m vindictive? Come on! You'll hardly ever use that place!"
你拿走了我们在Aspen的时间份额而说我恶意报复? 拜托! 你都不太去那地方。
"Hardly? How about never!"
不太去? 永远不去怎么样?
"I mean, fine. When I move out, I’m going to use your good china for take out food.Yeah. Pizza, spare ribs..."
好吧. 我搬出去以后会用你的上好陶瓷餐具盛快餐的:批萨, 排骨...
"You know what? At our next settlementtalks, I plan on asking for your golf clubs!"
知道么, 在下次的协议会谈时我计划要求你的高尔夫俱乐部资格。
"Isn’t divorce fun?"
离婚真是有意思啊。
"It’s time for your heart medication."
你该吃心脏病药了。
"You know I meant what I said at that meeting. I will fire my lawyer tomorrow, just give me the word."
在会谈时我所说的是认真的。我明天就解雇我的律师, 只要你开口。
"Sweetie, I think it’s too late."
亲爱的, 我想那已经太晚了
"Why?"
为什么?
Because you were unfaithful."
因为你不诚实
"But, if you could find a way to forgive me, if we could find a way to be happy, wouldn’t you want that?"
但如果你能找到一种惩罚我的方法,如果我们能找到一种使大家开心的方法。
"You know what I really truly want? Revenge. I mean, if somehow we could level the playing field, then, um, maybe I could find a way to come back."
你难道不想那样吗?你知道我真正想要的是什么吗? 报复。如果我们能想办法使我们处在同等位置。
"So what does that mean? You want to have an affair?"
那么, 嗯, 也许我会知道该怎么做?
"Okay, uh, who are we talking about here? The dopey pharmacist?"
那么你什么意思啊, 你也想要有外遇? 你那位笨笨的药剂师?
"Would that hurt you Rex? If I slept with another man?"
那会不会伤害你呢, Rex如果我和另一个男人上床?
"It would devastate me."
那会毁了我。
"Here you go."
给你水。
"Bree. You, you can’t possibly..."
Bree, 你…你不能…
"Rex. Time to take your medicine."
Rex, 该吃药了。