Man, your jerking is dope.
伙计 你的抽风步真霸气
Man, your popping-- sick.
伙计 你的机械舞才绝呢
I'd like to pop both of these jerks.
我想抽这俩混蛋
Sorry you didn't get that kiss.
真遗憾你没有接到吻
Yeah, well, the night's not over yet.
是啊 但是今晚还没结束呢
Follow my lead.
附和我一下
Hey, what's that noise?
嘿 那是什么声响啊
What noise?
什么声响
The noise teddy is talking about.
Teddy说的那种声响
Sounds like it's coming from the back of the car.
听起来像是车子后面发出的
Yeah, I hear it too. It sounds bad.
是的 我也听到了 听起来情况不太好
You should probably pull over and check it out.
或许你该停下来去检查检查
- I'm telling you-- - Stop the car!
-我说了 -停车
Just come on, I'll show you where the noise is coming from.
快点儿 我带你去看是哪儿发出的声音
I know where the noise is coming from.
我知道这声响是哪儿来的
You want to keep that head?
你还想留着自己脑袋吗
I suggest you not do that again.
那我建议你别再这么做了
Oh, sorry, sorry.
哦 抱歉 对不起
In my head that went a lot smoother.
在我想象中应该是更平稳流畅的
Hello there.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Look, I'm sorry I got so caught up with Emmett and the dancing.
我很抱歉在舞会上我过分沉迷于和Emmett的斗舞了
I kind of like the way things were going before then.
我还是比较喜欢我们之前跳的舞的
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
I'm glad we got to go to the dance together.
我十分高兴我们两个一起去了这个舞会
I was a little nervous because
我之前真是有点担心
Ivy said my window closing.
因为Ivy说我的机会快没了
And then Lauren Sandoval almost asked you.
而且差一点Lauren Sandoval先邀请你了
and then Ivy and Emmett showed up at my house
然后Ivy又带着Emmett出现在我家
And I was like, "oh, no. how is it gonna working."
我当时就在想 哦不 这是要怎么办啊
And I just--
我只是
That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up.
这真是个让我闭嘴的好方式啊