You told the EMT you fell off your bike.
你跟急救医生说是骑自行车摔的
That's what happened.
事实如此
You hit your shoulder pretty hard.
你肩膀撞的很严重
No other cuts or bruises.
没其他伤口或淤青
Guess I'm lucky.
我还挺幸运的
I guess so.
我想也是
I sent the X-Rays and MRI for a consult.
你的X光片和核磁共振结果送去会诊了
Looks like you're still having some discomfort.
看起来你还是有点不舒服
Would you like me to write a prescription for something to help?
要我帮你开点止疼的处方药吗
Maybe hydrocodone?
氢可酮怎么样
No, I've had a bad reaction to that.
不行 我吃那个有严重的不良反应
I don't see that in your file.
你的病历里没写
Who prescribed it for you?
谁给你开的药
I mean, I've heard you could have a bad reaction to it.
我听说那个药会有很严重的不良反应
All right.
好吧
I'll call when I hear back on the consult.
会诊结果出来我会电话你
Bye.Bye.
再见 再见
Sorry. I forgot that I had them.
抱歉 我忘记还拿着你的钥匙
That's why they're supposed
这就是我们为什么要把钥匙
to live in the dish by the front door.
放在门口旁盘子里的原因
You know, it would be a lot easier if I had my own set.
我要是有套钥匙会更方便
Yeah, it would.
是的
Who are these from?
这些是谁送的
The bank.
银行
I think they bought them by the carload
他们可能买了一卡车的花
for everyone who was in New York.
给每个在纽约的人都送了
Oh. You know what? I'll be right back.
稍等 我马上回来