Next time you look back, I, uh-
下次 当你回首往事的时候..
I really think you should look again.
我真觉得你该好好想想了
It's playing at 5:00. Do you wanna see it?
- 5点开始 - 你想去看吗
Um, I don't know. We could just go back to your place or
- 不知道 你该回去了
No, I really want to see it. Let's go.
不 我想去看 走吧
Time it was and what a time it was
时间是所谓的时间
It was
他是
A time of innocence
纯真的时光
A time of confidences
有信心的时候
You okay? Yeah.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
What- what is it? The movie?
怎么了 电影..
It's nothing. I'm just- I'm just being stupid.
没事 我 我太傻了
Yeah? Yeah.
- 是吗 - 恩
Preserve your memories They're all that's left you
留住那些过去的记忆
It pains me we live in a world...
没人听说过留兰香的世界
where nobody's heard of Spearmint.
真让人痛心
I've never heard of them. I put 'em on that mix I made you.
- 我就没听说过他们 - 我把他们放进了我给你的混音碟里
They're track one.
第一首就是
Oh, yeah.
哦 对
So, what do you wanna do?
那么 接下来干嘛
I think I'm just gonna call it a day.
我想我该走了
You don't wanna get some dinner? Are you hungry?
不想一块吃晚饭吗 你不饿吗