not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouths.
而不是让那些陌生人帮他们说
Words like "love"...
就像 " 爱 "
that don't mean anything.
那没任何价值
Sorry. I'm sorry. I,
uh- 对不起 抱歉
I quit. I'm-
我辞职
There's enough bullshit in the world without my help.
这世界已经够扯蛋了 不需要我了
All right. Next we do running drills.
好了 下次我们做跑步练习
Hey, you're sketching again.
嗨 你又在描了
Yeah, well, just doodling.
我只是乱画的
Okay, Tom. We got 20 seconds. Talk to me. You okay? Tom
我有20秒 告诉我 没事吧
Yeah, I'm good. I'm great.
没事 我很好
You know, my friends are all in love with you.
我那些朋友们都很喜欢你
You know, it's like we said.
就像俗话说
Plenty of other fish in the sea. Thanks.
- 海里还有很多鱼 - 谢谢
But, uh, those are guppies.
但也有食人鱼
Yeah.
对
Hey, Tom? Mmm.
- Tom - 嗯
Look, I know you think that she was the one,
我知道你你认为 她就是你的命中注定
but I don't.
但我不觉得
Now, I think you're just remembering the good stuff.
你只记得那些好的那一面