"Congratulations on your new baby." Right? "
恭喜你喜得贵子 " 是吗
How 'bout, "Congratulations on your new baby.
为什么不是 " 恭喜你鬼混出来的儿子出生
- That's it for hanging out. Nice knowing you." - Sit down, Hansen.
认识你真高兴 " - 坐下 Hansen
How 'bout this one, with all the pretty hearts on the front? I know where this is going. Yep!
这个呢 这个有爱心封面的 我知道里面是什么
"Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart. I love you."
" 情人节快乐 甜心 我爱你 "
That sweet? Ain't love grand?
真甜蜜 爱情多伟大
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
这就是我想说的
What does that even mean, "love"?
它到底是什么 爱情
Do you know? Do you? Anybody?
你知道吗 你 谁知道
Tom.
Tom
If somebody gave me this card, Mr. Vance, I would eat it.
如果谁给我这样的卡片 万斯先生 我就吃了它
It's- It's these cards, and the movies, and the pop songs
- 就是这些卡片 电影 流行歌曲
They're to blame for all the lies...
它们该对所有的谎言负责
and the heartache, everything.
心痛 和所有的一切
And we're responsible. I'm responsible.
我们有责任 我也有责任
I think we do a bad thing here.
我认为我们在做错事
People should be able to say how they feel- how they really feel
- 人们说出他们的感受 他们真实的感受
does it say?