How do you ladies keep your figures?
你们是怎么保持身材的?
Is there just a huge vat of cobbler vomit somewhere?
是不是有专门用来吐水果馅饼的大桶?
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢,对不起
- But worth it? - Roger.
- 可是有必要吗 - 罗杰
- That is... - This is fabulous.
- 那是… - 这真太好吃了
Jerry thinks that I overdo, you know, everything.
杰瑞认为我做任何事都喜欢做过头
Excuse me, aren't you Roger Bannister?
打扰一下,你不是罗杰?巴尼斯特吗?
The amazing architect from The Times?
泰晤士报上那个惊人的建筑师?
Oh, thank you. This is Jerry Harmon.
噢,谢谢你!这是杰瑞?哈蒙
- Hi. - Corporate attorney.
- 嗨 - 事务所的律师
But he's getting the help that he needs.
但是他正在找他要的
- Stop it. - You stop it.
- 住嘴 - 你住嘴
- We're new. - Oh, my God, Joanna Eberhart.
- 我们是新来的 - 噢,上帝,乔安娜?埃伯哈特
- I love the shows. - Oh, thank you.
- 我很喜欢那些节目 - 噢,谢谢你
And Bobbie Markowitz. Love the books.
还有芭比?马科维茨 很喜欢那些书
I mean, right here in Stepford.
我是说,来到斯戴福这里
Jerry, how did this happen? Where did you come from?
杰瑞,怎么会这样的? 你们从哪儿来?
People.
人物
Attention, attention, Fourth of July funsters,
注意,注意 国庆节的游客们
grab your partners because it's time
拉上你的同伴,因为现在是…
for some sizzling Stepford square dancing, so come on in.
跳斯戴福方块舞的时候了,快进去吧
- Square dancing? - Cowgirls?
- 方块舞? - 牛仔女郎?
- We're in hell. - Come on, Bobbie.
- 我们死定了 - 来吧,芭比
- Howdy. - Howdy.
- 你好 - 你好
OK, everybody ready to kick up your heels
好,大家准备好踮起脚
for some barn-busting Stepford high-stepping?
来支劲爆的斯戴福快步舞吧?
OK.
好的
Bow to your partners Lose your cares
向你的舞伴鞠躬,忘掉烦心事