Spencer, could you get me some punch, please?
Spencer 能请你去帮我拿些饮料吗
Sure. I'll be right back.
好的 我马上回来
Emmett, why don't you go get me some punch too?
Emmett 你也去帮我拿些饮料吧
What, your feet don't work?
什么 你的脚不能走吗
Ice or no ice?
加不加冰
Surprise me.
你自己猜
I think it's time for me to make my move.
我觉得是时候开始我的行动了
Go get that kiss, girl.
去接吻吧 姑娘
Hey, P.J., put on a slow song, okay?
嘿 P.J. 放一首慢歌 好吗
You got it, sis.
没问题 妹妹
Okay, we're gonna bring it down now,
好 现在我们要慢下来了
Just like you should bring yourselves down to Wally's Waffles.
就像你们应该漫步去Wally的华夫饼店一样
Tell them P.J. sent you. You can get a free pat of butter.
告诉他们是P.J.叫你们去的 你就能免费获得一块黄油
Here you go.
给你
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Let's dance.
我们跳舞吧
Yo, quick, throw on some hip-hop.
嗨 快点儿 来点嘻哈歌曲
But I just started this song.
但是我才刚刚开始放这首歌啊
Now.
现在就放
Okay, this next one is brought to you by Emmett.
好吧 下一首是由Emmett点的歌
Emmett-- he's...
Emmett 他嘛
Standing right there.
就站在这里
What just happened?
怎么回事
Emmett stole my date.
Emmett偷走了我的约会对象