It was about your relationship with your mother.
关于你和你妈妈之间的关系的
- I Love You But Please Die. - Hey, baby. Baby.
- 《我爱你但去死吧》 - 嘿,宝贝,宝贝
Look what I did, look.
看我画的,看
Happy Fourth of July, everybody.
大家国庆节快乐
Excuse me. Is this guy bothering you?
对不起,这个家伙有没有烦到你?
- Yes, he's my husband. - Hey Kresbo-Man.
- 没错,他是我老公 - 嗨,克莱斯老兄
- Hey, Dave. - How do you know each other?
- 嗨,戴夫 - 你们是怎么认识的?
- Men's Association. - That place.
- 男子联合会 - 那个地方
- Did you finish the laundry? - No, I finished a chapter.
- 你洗完衣服了吗 - 没有,我写完了一章
- Did you make the sandwiches? - Did you?
- 你做三明治了吗 - 你做了吗
- Where are the kids? - What kids?
- 孩子们呢? - 什么孩子?
Our kids.
我们的孩子
- Hey, are you two OK? - We're fine.
- 嗨,你们俩没事吧? - 我们很好
- Come on, I need a cookie. - See what I mean?
- 快点,我需要一块甜饼 - 明白我的意思了吗?
Jerry... Jerry, it's a bake sale, an actual bake sale.
杰瑞…杰瑞,是点心展销 真正的点心展销
It's like some heavenly diorama at the Smithsonian
这就像是史密森尼博物馆里
in the Hall of Homemakers.
主妇馆中一幅优美的透视画
Oh, no. No, stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
噢,不,不,住手 住手,住手,住手
That is not cobbler.
这不是水果馅饼
Roger, could we...? Could we reel it in, like, a couple of hundred yards?
罗杰,我们是不是…? 是不是再往那边逛个两百码?