- Are we ready to work out? - Oh, yes.
- 准备好要运动了吗 - 噢,是的
Places and poles, please.
请拿好杆子,各就各位
Wait, you work out dressed like this?
等等,你们就穿这样运动?
Well, of course. Whatever we do, we always want to look our very best.
这个嘛,当然,不管我们做什么 我们都要穿得漂漂亮亮的
I mean, why, imagine if our husbands saw us
我是说,为什么 想想看我们的丈夫看到我们
in worn, dark, urban sweat clothes
穿着破旧,黑色,城市风格的汗衫
with stringy hair and almost no makeup?
头发散乱,几乎没有化妆的样子
Oh, good heavens.
噢,上帝呀
Now,
现在
today you are in for a special treat
今天对你特别招待
because we are working on a series of exercises
因为我们正在练习我个人发明的
which I've personally invented, based on simple household tasks.
以简单家务劳动为基础的 一系列健身操
I call my program Clairobics.
我称之为克莱尔健身操
Because her name is Claire.
因为她的名字是克莱尔
All right, now it's time to slim and scrub.
好的,现在到了擦洗瘦身的时间了
Let's all be washing machines. And...
让我们都来做洗衣机 再来…
And...
再来…