I'm training to be better at a job that I hate, my life officially sucks.
我痛恨这工作还要努力改进,我的人生算是完了。
Look Rach, wasn't this supposed to a temporary thing? I thought you wanted to do fashion stuff?
这不是暂时性的工作而已吗?你的目标是打入时装界
Well, yeah! I'm still pursuing that.
对,我还在朝目标前进
How... exactly are you pursuing that? Y'know other than sending out resumes like what, two years ago?
你是怎么前进的?两年前寄寄履历表吗?
Well, I'm also sending out.... good thoughts.
我还传达了…好点子
If you ask me, as long as you got this job, you've got nothing pushing you to get another one. You need the fear.
如果你问我,只要你还保有这份工作就没有找新工作的动机。你需要的是恐惧。
The fear?
恐惧?
He's right, if you quit this job, you then have motivation to go after a job you really want.
他说得对,辞掉这份工作,才有动机追求你心目中理想的工作。
Well then how come you're still at a job that you hate, I mean why don't you quit and get 'the fear'?
你为何还在做你讨厌的工作?干嘛不辞职来产生恐惧
Because, I'm too afraid.
因为我太害怕了
I don't know, I mean I would give anything to work for a designer, y'know, or a buyer.... Oh, I just don't want to be 30 and still work here.
我不知道,我愿意不计一切为设计师或采购人工作。我不想到了30岁还在这里工作。
Yeah, that'd be much worse than being 28, and still working here.
对,那要比28岁还在这里工作惨多了。