Okay. Uh, yeah, I'm sorry.
恩 呃 抱歉
Things have been a little difficult.
有点复杂
That's okay. I completely understand that.
没事 我很清楚这一切
I'm just saying that perhaps you could channel those energies,
我觉得你应该把你的状态引导到..
um, into something like this.
引导到类似的事情上
Funerals and sympathy.
葬礼和吊唁
Misery, sadness, loss of faith,
痛苦 悲伤 失去信心
no reason to live.
活不下去
This is perfect for you.
很适合你
Uh- Good. Okay.
- 呃.. - 很好
Now back to work you go.
- 继续工作吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Hey.
- 嗨 - 嗨
Don't you have, like, 20 cards to write by Friday? Nope. All done.
- 你不是周五前要写20张卡片吗 - 全写完了
Really? Can you help me? 'Cause I've run out of ways to say "congrats."
真的假的 能帮帮我吗 我已经用尽那些 " 恭喜 " 了
Okay. I got "Good job," "Well done" and "Way to go."
我这里有 " 不错 " " 好样的 " " 干得好 "
That's it.
就这些了
How 'bout, "Every day you make me proud,
" 你每天都让我感到骄傲
but today you get a card.
" 但今天我送你张卡片 " 这个怎么样
Shit, that's good! I know.
- 操 真棒 - 当然
Have you tried "Merry"?
" 欢乐" 怎么样
Wow! That's perfect! Merry! Wow!
哇 太棒了 欢乐 哇
We've been stuck on this for an hour.
我们困在这一个小时了
Hmm. How about...
恩.. 那么...