Suffering.
他心碎了
So much suffering.
很心碎
Suffering. Suffering.
心碎了 心碎了
T-Tom?
T-Tom
Mr. Vance would like to see you in his office.
万斯先生要你去他办公室见他
Tom.
Tom
Have a seat.
坐吧
Has something happened to you recently?
你最近怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
A death in the family, someone taken ill- Anything like that.
家里某个人死了 还是生病了 之类的
No.
没有
Look, I don't mean to pry, but...
我并不是在刺探你 可..
does this have something to do with Summer leaving?
和 Summer 的离开有关吗
Who? My assistant.
- 谁 - 我的助理
Your, um- Tom, everyone knows.
- 你.. - Tom 大家都知道了
Never mind.
没关系
The reason I'm asking is, lately your work performance...
我找你来 是因为你的业绩
has been... a little off.
有点.. 下滑
I'm not following. Okay.
- 等等 你说什么 - 好吧
Um, here's something that you wrote last week.
呃.. 这些是你上周写的
Uh, "Roses are red, violets are blue.
恩.. " 玫瑰是红色的 紫罗兰是蓝色
Fuck you, whore."
滚一边去 混蛋 "
Now, most shoppers at Valentine's Day
- 现在很多商店都在为情人节做准备..
Mr. Vance, are you firing me? No. No.
- 万斯先生 你要解雇我吗 - 不 不
Relax, Hansen. You're one of the good ones.
放松点 Hansen 你是我见过的最好的一个