I shouldn't have done that.
我不该那样
Done what? Gotten mad at you.
- 不该什么 - 生你的气
I'm sorry.
对不起
Look, we don't have to put a label on it.
好吧 我们不需要贴上标签
That's fine. I get it.
这很好 我明白了
But, you know, I just- I need some consistency.
但你知道 我只是.. 需要点默契
I know.
我知道
I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning...
我只是想弄清楚 你不会一天早上醒来
and... feel differently.
感觉.. 不一样
And I can't give you that.
但我不能给你保证
Nobody can.
没人能
That hurt? I'm sorry.
很抱歉 让你伤心了
No, it doesn't hurt.
没事
I like you.
我喜欢你
All right.
没事了
You loved her You were kissing
你喜欢她,你们在接吻
Shh. Well, what about you? Did you ever even have a boyfriend?
那么 你呢 有过男朋友吗
Well, of course. Yeah?
- 当然 - 恩
Yeah. Well, tell me about them.
- 恩 - 跟我讲讲
No. Oh? Why not?
- 不 - 为什么
Because it's not important.
因为那不重要
I'm interested.
我想听
All right. Fine. You want to go there?
好吧 你想听
Yeah. I can take it. Fine.
我能接受
So
- 那么
Well, in high school there was Markus.
高中时的男朋友叫马库斯
- Quarterback-slash-homecoming king?
四分卫 肩带 返校节国王
No. He was a rower.
不 他是个赛艇运动员
He was very hot.
他很性感
For a brief time in college there was, um- there was Charlie.
大学里有一阵子 和查理在一起
She was nice, but
- 她 人很好 但是...
And then there was my semester in Sienna.
之后是我在锡耶纳的那个学期
Fernando Belardelli.
和费尔南多?波拉戴尔在一起
Also known as "The Puma."
他绰号叫 "美洲狮"
- The Puma? - Yeah, The Puma, 'cause, you know.
- 美洲狮 - 对 美洲狮 因为...